The Schulich School of Business is transforming the higher education experience.
Finding a school that’s the right fit is important.
Skills, aptitude, knowledge, personality – these qualities and much more make you unique. At Schulich, we respect that uniqueness.
Our programs are designed to support your academic aspirations, your lifestyle, and your long-term goals. With responsive, innovative degrees, cutting-edge curriculum and flexible study options, we’re here to partner with you in realizing your full potential.
- Connect with Undergraduate Admissions Connect with Graduate Admissions
Invest in Your Advancement
Map your goals. Customize your learning.
Since its establishment in 1966, Schulich has been a leader in Canada in launching cutting-edge programs and changing the way in which management education is delivered.
We offer competitive, robust programs at the undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels, extensive executive education programs and valuable international opportunities.
Schulich’s diverse specializations give you the options to accelerate your career – your way.
- 11 world-class BBA/iBBA specializations
- 17 cutting-edge MBA specializations
- 9 specialized masters programs in accounting, business analytics, finance, health industry administration, management, marketing, real estate & infrastructure, and supply chain
- 6 academic disciplines of PhD scholarship
- Find a Program View Graduate Salary Reports
“One of a new breed of 21st century business schools changing the way business is taught.”
“Schulich’s faculty brings business theory to life through the application of practical, real-world examples, enabling students to enjoy a comprehensive learning experience.”
Joining us at Schulich from outside of Canada?
Welcome to your home away from home.
Located in the cultural and business epicentre of Canada, Toronto is a world leader in arts, finance, and technology. It is one of the most diverse cities on the planet.
Schulich is here to welcome you: We’re excited to include your unique perspective, talents and presence to the diverse fabric of our school. We help students from around the globe confidently transition to our campus, and experience everything Schulich has to offer.
- Information for International Students Student Life at Schulich
“Being 8000 miles away from home is hard, but thanks to Schulich I never felt like an international student.”
Gain a Global PerspectiveWorld-class credentials and a global presence set Schulich apart.
Schulich is home to internationally recognized faculty, innovative and relevant programs, and a state of the art learning environment.
Take your education around the globe with international opportunities that include:
- Spending a semester abroad at any of Schulich’s 60+ exchange partners worldwide
- Participating in study tours to Guatemala, Chile or Peru for academic credit
- Pursuing opportunities for international conferences, internships and work terms
- Taking regionally-focused courses and language study
Schulich in the Rankings
Schulich offers an unparalleled experience: Successful and committed alumni, a strong network of external stakeholders, and excellent and diverse students all help Schulich rank among the top business schools in the world.
- Learn more about Schulich View International Opportunities
#1 in Canada
and 40th in the world in the 2022 global MBA ranking
Top 35 in the World
in the 2022 Executive Education global ranking
#1 in Canada
in the 2023 Global Executive MBA ranking
#9 in the world among joint EMBA programs
Top 30 most popular MBA programs in the world
#1 in Canada and Top 30 in the World
for careers in Finance, Technology & Information Management in the 2023 MBA Careers by Specialization ranking
#1 in Canada
and 13th in the world in the 2023 Better World MBA ranking