Upcoming Alumni Events in March/April 2020
It is with regret that the Schulich School of Business, York University will be rescheduling upcoming alumni events for the months of March and April 2020.
The Schulich School of Business, York University continues to actively monitor the public health concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are implementing a number of risk mitigation strategies and taking measures to protect the health and safety of all of our stakeholders. At this time and in the interest and welfare of our community, we will be postponing these events, namely the Alumni Recognition Awards and CONNECT The Schulich Alumni Forum 2020.
We know that you will understand our decision and thank you for your support. We will be in contact, once the situation is contained, to set new dates for these special events and other alumni activities.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Alumni Relations Office should you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com
Wishing you our very best for your health.
How much does it cost to get a copy of my academic transcript?
- Transcripts can be ordered at a cost $15 per copy payable by credit card.
- Orders may take up to 2 or more weeks.
- Transcripts may be ordered online or by paper form from registrar.yorku.ca/transcripts
- Transcripts are on York University letterhead and list the Schulich School of Business as your faculty. The Schulich logo does not appear on your transcript.
- Questions and completed paper order forms may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
How much does it cost to get a copy of my diploma?
- Additional or replacement diplomas cost $65 per copy, plus a mailing fee of $35 for Canadian delivery, $50 for US delivery and $100 for international delivery.
- Please refer to the Diploma Services website for online order instructions.
- Diploma orders may take up to 3 or more weeks to be received.
- Diplomas are printed according to current diploma standards and feature the York University crest and seal. The Schulich School of Business appears in print as your faculty; the Schulich logo does not appear on your diploma.
- Questions may be directed to email@example.com
How do I provide confirmation of my degree for a third party?
- York University provides a free online service for third party (i.e. potential employers) degree verifications called YU Verify
- For accurate results, you will need to provide your student number and last name on file with the university to the party performing the search.
- Questions about YU Verify may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information on obtaining your student number please call the Office of Alumni Relations at 416-736-5708.
- If you require a formal confirmation of your degree, you may request a Degree Verification Letter from Student Services.
- Please submit the Student Letter Request Form online.
- Degree verification letters are printed on Schulich letterhead and are signed by a senior administrator. You may request the letter to confirm your degree, graduation status, and specialization.
- Degree verification letters are free of charge and can be sent electronically or in hard copy.
- Requests take 3-5 business days to complete and may take longer during peak periods.
- Questions about Degree Verification Letters may be directed to email@example.com
How can I be a guest speaker?
- To be a guest speaker for a Schulich course or event, please contact the area coordinator for the specialization of your choosing to discuss opportunities.
- A list of faculty and specializations can be found online.
How do I retrieve my log in information?
- To access your Schulich email and the Alumni Career Portal you will need your full Schulich email and password. If you do not remember this information, please contact the Schulich IT Helpdesk.
- For access to the Career Quest Portal please contact the Career Development Centre
- To access your Passport York account for My Online Services (YorkU) (for transcript orders, tax forms, student account statements, etc.), please visit the Computing Services website for your Passport York reset options.
Where do I find tax forms for recent graduates?
- Alumni can obtain and print their completed T2202A and T4A tax forms online by using the Electronic Forms Retrieval System and logging in with Passport York (see “How do I retrieve my Log In Information” above for Passport York information.)
- The T2202A form shows how much tuition you have paid for the prior calendar year and what your Education Credits are for the period. The T4A shows any scholarships or bursaries you may have received from York.
- Further explanation about tax forms can be found on the Tax Forms page of the Student Financial Services website