Thank you for joining us on campus! Below are instructions on how to use the new Honk Mobile App to reserve your parking while you are here.
1. Download the Honk App from your device’s App Store or Google Play
2. Set up your account – you will need an email address, mobile phone number, your license plate, and a payment method.
When you arrive at Keele campus you will open the App and follow these instructions:
1. Choose your location/zone: Student Services Parking Garage – Zone # 7728
2. Select the amount of time for your stay
3. If you haven’t done so already, follow the prompts to log in or sign up for a HONK account – you will need an email address, mobile phone number, your license plate, and a payment method.
4. Once you are logged in, you will be directed back to the checkout page for the time and date you had selected – please ensure that your license plate number is correct.
6. Click ‘Pay and Park’ and you’re all set! You can extend your stay from your app without having to return to your car.
7. You will receive an email receipt within minutes of your purchase, and your parking session details can always be found in the menu under ‘sessions’ and ‘receipts’.