Kellogg-Schulich Executive MBA Ranked 6th in the World
The Kellogg-Schulich Executive MBA program has been ranked #6 in the world in the category of Joint Programs in the recently released QS Global EMBA Rankings.
The Kellogg-Schulich Executive MBA program received an overall score of 95.5%, placing closely behind the #1 ranked joint EMBA-Global Asia program offered by Columbia Business School, The University of Hong Kong Business School and London Business School.
In conducting the ranking, QS evaluated more than 150 schools from over 30 countries. The ranking measures EMBA programs in the following categories:
- Employer Reputation Survey (worth 30%);
- Academic Reputation Survey (worth 25%);
- Career Outcomes, including average salary increase and promotions following graduation (worth 20%);
- Executive Profile, which measures average years of overall work experience, managerial work experience and C-suite experience (worth 15%); and
- Diversity, which measures the percentage of women students and the number of different nationalities in the program (worth 10%).
The Kellogg-Schulich EMBA program ranked 3rd in the world in Career Outcomes and 1st in the world in Diversity. The Program received scores of 100% in the Managerial Work Experience sub-category and in the C-Suite Experience sub-category. It also received top marks in the academic and employer surveys, with a score of 96.8% in the Academic Reputation category and a score of 95.4% in the Employer Reputation category.
QS is the world’s leading global career and education network and publishes a number of rankings, including the QS World University Rankings.
For complete details regarding the QS EMBA rankings, please visit: