Kellogg-Schulich EMBA Ranked #1 in Canada & Top 30 in the World by FT
The Financial Times of London has ranked the Kellogg-Schulich Executive MBA (EMBA) the #1 EMBA program in Canada. The 2022 Financial Times ranking marks the 14th time that the Kellogg-Schulich EMBA program has been rated #1 in Canada.
The Kellogg-Schulich EMBA program was also ranked 30th globally and placed 10th among programs based in North America in this year’s Financial Times ranking.
The Kellogg-Schulich EMBA also ranked among the top 25 in the world in the following categories:
- 2nd in the world in the “International Course Experience” category, which measures the percentage of classroom teaching hours that are conducted outside the country in which the business school is located
- 15th in the world in the “Career Progress” category
- 18th in the world in the “Work Experience” category, which measures the seniority and years of work experience of the EMBA program’s students
- 20th in the world in the “Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG)” category, which measures the proportion of core courses dedicated to ethical, social and environmental issues
- 22nd in the world in the “Research” category
“We’re delighted to have once again been ranked the #1 EMBA program in Canada and one of the top EMBA programs in the world,” said Schulich Dean Detlev Zwick.
For complete details regarding the 2022 Financial Times EMBA ranking, please visit: https://rankings.ft.com/rankings/2876/emba-2022.