Financial Times Ranks Kellogg-Schulich Executive MBA #1 in Canada & Top 30 in the World
TORONTO, ON – Monday, October 17, 2022 – The Financial Times of London today ranked the Kellogg-Schulich Executive MBA (EMBA) at York University the #1 EMBA program in Canada. The 2022 Financial Times ranking marks the 14th time that the Kellogg-Schulich EMBA program has been ranked #1 in Canada.
The Kellogg-Schulich EMBA program was ranked 30th globally and placed 10th among programs based in North America in this year’s Financial Times ranking. Among Canadian-based programs, the Kellogg-Schulich EMBA placed ahead of the Cornell-Queen’s EMBA, which ranked 47th; the Rotman School of Management, which ranked 53rd; the Queen’s EMBA, which ranked 82nd; and the Ivey EMBA, which ranked 89th.
For complete details regarding the 2022 Financial Times EMBA ranking, please visit: https://rankings.ft.com/rankings/2876/emba-2022.
Other Survey Highlights
The Kellogg-Schulich EMBA also ranked among the top 25 in the world in the following categories:
- 2nd in the world in the “International Course Experience” category, which measures the percentage of classroom teaching hours that are conducted outside the country in which the business school is located
- 15th in the world in the “Career Progress” category, which measures changes in the level of seniority and the size of company alumni work in now, versus before their EMBA
- 18th in the world in the “Work Experience” category, which measures the seniority and years of work experience of the EMBA program’s students
- 20th in the world in the “Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG)” category, which measures the proportion of core courses dedicated to ethical, social and environmental issues
- 22nd in the world in the “Research” category, which measures the number of articles published by the faculty in leading academic and business practitioner journals
The Kellogg global network of EMBA partner schools collectively performed very well in this year’s ranking, with the Kellogg-Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) EMBA Program placing 1st overall, the Kellogg-WHU Beisheim EMBA Program based in Germany ranking 16th, and the Kellogg-Schulich EMBA Program placing 23rd.
“We’re delighted to have once again been ranked the #1 EMBA program in Canada and one of the top EMBA programs in the world,” said Schulich Dean Detlev Zwick.
The Kellogg-Schulich EMBA Program was also ranked #1 in Canada and among the top 10 in the world in the most recent EMBA ranking conducted by The Economist. The Kellogg-Schulich EMBA Program was ranked #9 in the world among joint programs by QS Global EMBA in its 2021 global ranking.