What We Do
- Connect Canadian SMEs with international business resources and expertise.
- Improve the effectiveness of the support ecosystem for Canadian businesses involved in markets abroad.
- Engage Schulich’s student, alumni, and faculty in support of Canadian SMEs with international ambitions.
- Provide thought leadership on critical issues in international business.
- Develop the next generation of Canadian global business champions through Schulich’s academic programs and initiatives.
Our Competitive Advantage
- Connecting the resources of the entire business support ecosystem including but not limited to all levels of government, the private sector, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), foreign governments and international agencies.
- Agnostic with respect to industry sector and geography. We can connect to resources that will provide the user with the best results for the lowest opportunity cost in terms of finance, time, executive focus and effort.
- Our connection with Canada’s Global Business School provides access to:
- 80 partnerships with leading business schools
- Over 300 corporate partners across the globe
- An overseas campus in Hyderabad, India and satellite centers in Brazil, China, India, Mexico, and South Korea
- An alumni network exceeding 30,000 based in over 90 countries worldwide.