Support Student Success During the Holidays
2020 is certainly a year like no other and during these unprecedented times, your support has been more important than ever.
Last month, Schulich launched its first-ever Giving Day, a 24-hour virtual engagement and philanthropic campaign inviting the Schulich community – alumni, students, staff, faculty, and friends from around the world to come together for a common goal to support our students.
With the amazing support of our community, we surpassed our target of $25,000 and are able to champion student success during these unprecedented times.
To continue supporting and ensuring our students have the best educational journey at the Schulich School of Business in the new year, we encourage you to give to an area that is meaningful and special to you during the holidays.
SCHULICH STUDENT SUPPORT FUND – help provide financial aid for students who have been placed in serious financial hardships as a result of sudden and unexpected situations, especially during COVID-19.
SCHOOL’S HIGHEST PRIORITIES – your gift to this fund empowers the School to quickly respond to critical needs for new teaching and learning technologies, essential resources for student and alumni entrepreneurs, innovative program development and enhanced experiential learning opportunities.
The Office of Development and Alumni Relations will be closed from Thursday, Dec. 24, 2020 to Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021. While the office is closed, you can make your donation by:
- Visiting our secured online donation page
- Telephone at 647-408-5792
- Mail: Division of Advancement
West Office Building
4700 Keele St.
Toronto, ON M3J 1P3
- Consider other giving options including gifts of securities, please contact Christina Niederwanger at firstname.lastname@example.org or (647) 408-5792.
- Giving in the UK, Hong Kong or Singapore? Please click here for more details.
To ensure you receive a 2020 tax receipt for your donation, take note of the following requirements:
- Donations must be received on or before Dec. 31 with the credit card authorization dated Dec. 31, or earlier. This includes donations made online and by telephone.
- Mailed donations can be received in January 2021 but must have a valid postmark of Dec. 31, 2020 or earlier.
- Cheques must be made payable to York University
Thank you for supporting the Schulich School of Business.
Happy Holidays from the Schulich Development and Alumni Relations Team.