George Weston Ltd. Centre Hosts 2nd Supply Chain Research Forum
The George Weston Ltd. Centre will be hosting its second annual research forum, Supply Chain Challenges: Practical Insights from Emerging Academic Research on May 27-28, 2022. The forum is an initiative of the George Weston Ltd. Centre for Sustainable Supply Chains and the Operations Management & Information Systems Area of the Schulich School of Business, in partnership with Supply Chain Canada.
Over two days, invited Canadian-based academic researchers will present emerging research findings relevant to solving business challenges firms encounter in designing, optimizing, and sustaining their supply chains. 2022 presenters include:
- Johnny Rungtusanatham, Schulich School of Business, York University (Host & Moderator)
- Yossiri Adulyasak, Associate Professor & Canada Research Chair in Supply Chain Analytics, HEC Montréal
- Isik Bicer, Assistant Professor, Schulich School of Business, York University
- Prashant Chintapalli, Assistant Professor, Ivey Business School, Western University
- Sajad Fayezi, Associate Professor, Memorial University
- Feyza Sahinyazan, Assistant Professor, Beedie School of Business, Simon Fraser University
- Sarah Zheng, Assistant Professor, Gustavson School of Business, University of Victoria
New for the 2022 forum, the event will include presentations from current doctoral students and post-doctoral students on topics related to supply chain management. Ph.D. and Postdoctoral presenters include:
- Sonia Bagherirad, Ph.D. candidate, Schulich School of Business, York University
- William Diebel, Ph.D. candidate, Ivey Business School, Western University
- Qi Wang, Ph.D. candidate from Xi’an Jiaotong University (China) and Visiting Ph.D. student, Gustavson School of Business, University of Victoria
- Hongmei Sun, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, School of Administrative Studies, York University
Key managerial insights from the presentations will be shared with supply chain practitioners at the 2022 Supply Chain Canada National Conference in October 2022.
For event details and registration, please visit this page. Registration is open to academics from Canadian institutions interested in Supply Chain management.
For additional Information: Please contact the George Weston Ltd. Centre for Sustainable Supply Chains (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For information related to Supply Chain Management education at Schulich, please visit our Master of Supply Chain Management (MSCM) program page.