HOW THE CONSULTING PROJECT WORKS
The Consulting Project is a 6 month engagement where a group of Master of Management in Artificial Intelligence (MMAI) or Master of Business Analytics (MBAN) students are assigned to work with your organization on a project designated by you.
Our highly specialized students can help you experiment, test or find a solution to one of your business challenges. The students work with you on-site or virtually, 1-2 days per week, and are supported by our world-class faculty, data scientists and industry experts.
WHY SPONSOR A CONSULTING PROJECT?
- It offers you an opportunity to work with exceptional students from one of Canada’s leading business schools.
- For a small investment you have access to highly specialized data analytics and business expertise making it an excellent ROI for your organization.
- You get exposure to our graduates for future recruitment opportunities.
THERE ARE SIX MILESTONES IN THE PROJECT
|Defining the business problem, preparing the Statement of Work, and gaining approval from the client, students and School.|
|Identification of the data sources and articulating the extract, transform and load process.|
|Detailed information on the methodologies and technologies to be deployed.|
|Agreement on deliverables.|
|Initial presentation of the deliverables for review and feedback.|
|Final presentation to all stakeholders.|
- All intellectual property created by the students is the property of the client. The School does not retain any ownership or rights.
- There are three agreements that are executed: the agreement between Schulich and the client, the NDA between Schulich and the client, and the NDA between the student and the client.
- The client is provided with resumes and assisted in selecting the right students to support their project objectives.
- The client is invoiced 50% when the Statement of Work is agreed to by all parties. The remaining 50% is invoiced when the final deliverable is presented to the client.
READY TO WORK WITH US?
For more information contact our team for a consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.