Master of Management in Artificial Intelligence (MMAI) Admission Requirements
The general admission requirements for the MMAI are listed below. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission, as space in the program is limited. A holistic approach is taken during the application review process and all components of the application are thoroughly reviewed.
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum B+ average in the last two full years (or equivalent) of academic work.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Acceptable scores on all measures of the GMAT or GRE
- To send your scores for these tests to us please use the following codes: GMAT code Z75-X8-87 or GRE code 5697
GMAT may be waived for exceptional candidates
- Work Experience
- Not required but internships or prior experience is recommended
- Completion of the online application which requires:
- Proof of English language proficiency if studies were not completed in English.
|Accepted Tests||Minimum Score|
|IELTS (Academic Test)||7.0 overall (minimum 6.5 on each dimension)|
|TOEFL||100 iBT (minimum 23 on each dimension)
Schulich’s TOEFL code is B710 with Department Code 02
- Applicants who have completed at least two years of full-time study at an accredited university in a country (or institution) where English is the official language of instruction are not required to submit an English proficiency test.
- Strong applicants whose first language is not English and do not meet the above language requirements may be considered for admission with the condition of completion of the MBA/Specialized Master’s Preparation Program offered by the York University English Language Institute.
*Official copies of these documents will be required if an applicant receives an offer to the program
For more information please see our Application Tips.
The Master of Management in Artificial Intelligence is offered on a full-time basis only. Full time studies start in September.
|Entry||Round 1*||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4**|
|September 2020||November 15, 2019||January 15, 2020||March 12, 2020||April 30, 2020|
*International students are encouraged to apply in Round 1. International students are still welcome to apply after this date and will be considered for admission pending space in the program. Please keep in mind that you must have enough time to apply for a study permit if you are granted an offer.
**For domestic applicants only. Late international applications are accepted pending space availability.
Please note: Responses from referees can be completed after the application has been submitted.
Students may only submit a single application. Students are not permitted to apply in multiple rounds or to multiple programs.