External opportunities are updated on a regular basis. Check the website frequently for updates.
2017 Toronto CREW Scholarship
Apply for an opportunity to:
- Win a scholarship valued between $500 – $3,000
- Gain exposure to the commercial real estate community: all winners are profiled on the Toronto CREW website and invited to special member events
- Network with high-performance professionals across all disciplines of commercial real estate within Toronto, including key decision-makers of some of the most influential corporations in Canada
All women in undergraduate and graduate level programs whose curricula focus on professions found in the commercial real estate industry are eligible to apply.
Visit www.torontocrew.org and click on the “Community” tab to learn more about the scholarship and download an application.
Applications must be submitted by January 31, 2017
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mitacs Globalink Research Award
The Globalink Research Award offers senior undergraduate and graduate students at Mitacs full and associate partner universities the opportunity to participate in 12- to 24-week research projects supervised by professors at accredited universities in the following Mitacs partner countries: Brazil, China, India, Mexico, Turkey and Vietnam.
– Up to $5,000 in research award to Canadian supervisor for student travel expenses
– For joint projects with academic collaborators
– Partner countries: Brazil, China, India, Mexico, Turkey and Vietnam
– Open to senior undergraduate and graduate students
– Applications accepted any time
To learn more about the award, visit: http://www.mitacs.ca/en/programs/globalink/globalink-research-award