International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) Admission Requirements
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum B average in the last two full years (or equivalent) of academic work.
- GMAT or GRE
- Work Experience
- 2 years of full-time work experience is required.
- Completion of the online application
- Essays (2 written, 1 timed written, 2 video)
- An up-to-date resume
- Two references
- Unofficial copies of transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions.*
- Unofficial copies of GMAT or GRE scores.*
*Official copies of these documents will be required if an applicant receives an offer to the program.
- Proof of English language proficiency if studies were not completed in English.
|Accepted Tests||Minimum Score|
Applicants with English as a second language have the opportunity to enroll in the MBA/Specialized Master’s Preparation Program prior to beginning their studies.
Please note, Admission to the IMBA is conditional upon completion of an oral proficiency interview (OPI). Students must achieve at least an intermediate-high level of verbal fluency in their language of specialization. The OPI is arranged through the IMBA program office after the offer of admission is extended.
The IMBA program is offered on a full-time basis only. Full time studies start in September of each year.
|Entry||Round 1 *||Round 2||Round 3**|
|September entry||Jan 15||Feb 28||Apr 30|
*International students and those interested in being considered for scholarship are encouraged to apply in Round 1.
**Late applications are accepted pending space availability.
Please note: Your GMAT/GRE score and responses from your referees can be completed after your application has been submitted. A preliminary review of your application will still be done prior to receiving these items.