Who We Are
A centre based at the Schulich School of Business, also supported by the public and private sectors.
What We Do
- Connect Canadian SMEs with international business resources and expertise.
- Improve the effectiveness of the support ecosystem for Canadian businesses involved in markets abroad.
- Engage Schulich’s student, alumni and faculty in support of Canadian SMEs with international ambitions.
- Provide thought leadership on critical issues in international business.
- Develop the next generation of Canadian global business champions through Schulich’s academic programs and initiatives.
Our Competitive Advantage
Our connection with “Canada’s Global Business School” provides access to:
- 80 partnerships with leading business schools
- Over 300 corporate partners across the globe
- An overseas campus in Hyderabad, India and satellite centres in Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Korea
- An alumni network exceeding 30,000 based in over 90 countries worldwide.
Dr. Stephen Weiss
Alan C. Middleton
Preet S. Aulakh
Bernard M. Wolf
Charles J. McMillan
Atipol Bhanich Supapol
Joyce Zemans, C.M.