Who We Are
- Launched: November 21, 2013
- Founder: Schulich School of Business at York University
- Founding Members: Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario), Export Development Canada (EDC), Royal Bank of Canada, and Scotiabank
What We Do
- Coaching for Canadian SMEs on critical challenges in international business.
- Researching into and diffusion of best practices.
- Thought leadership in the areas of globalization and international value chains.
- Connect SMEs to existing public and private resources.
- Build and expand networks of enterprises, academia, government and trade organizations with complementary interests in international business.
- With a history of over 20 year’s leadership in international business education, promote the engagement of Schulich’s students and alumni with SMEs seeking to grow their business across borders.
- Foster the next generation of Canadian international business champions through Schulich’s international business programs, including the IMBA, iBBA and the Certificate in Managing International Trade and Investment.
Our Competitive Advantage
Schulich’s award-winning faculty provides thought leadership as well as connections in international business at campuses in India, as well as offices in China, Korea, Mexico, and Brazil. Schulich’s extensive alumni network includes over 27,000 people working in 90+ countries.