Who We Are
A centre based at the Schulich School of Business, also supported by the public and private sectors.
What We Do
- Connect Canadian SMEs with international business resources and expertise.
- Improve the effectiveness of the support ecosystem for Canadian businesses involved in markets abroad.
- Engage Schulich’s student, alumni and faculty in support of Canadian SMEs with international ambitions.
- Provide thought leadership on critical issues in international business.
- Develop the next generation of Canadian global business champions through Schulich’s academic programs and initiatives.
Our Competitive Advantage
Our connection with “Canada’s Global Business School” provides access to:
- 80 partnerships with leading business schools
- Over 300 corporate partners across the globe
- An overseas campus in Hyderabad, India and satellite centres in Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Korea
- An alumni network exceeding 30,000 based in over 90 countries worldwide.