PhD Admission Requirements
- A master’s degree with a minimum B+ average in a related discipline. Exceptional candidates with a bachelor’s degree may be considered. Masters degrees in Business (MBA’s) from South Asia may require further academic qualifications for consideration. A degree certificate will be required if the transcript does not indicate graduation or completion from a program.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
Accepted Tests Minimum Score IELTS 7.5 overall TOEFL 100 iBT YELT Band 1
- GMAT or GRE
- Research Experience
- Prior research experience is strongly recommended.
- Completion of the online application
- The online application requires: essays (written), an updated resume and 3 recommendations. Copies of transcripts, GMAT or GRE scores may be uploaded to facilitate the initial review process.
The PhD program is offered on a full-time basis only. Full-time studies start in September of each year.
Please note that application for Fall 2018 application is closed.
Application for Fall 2019 will open on August 8, 2018. Please stay tuned for updates.