PhD Admission Requirements
- A master’s degree with a minimum B+ average in a related discipline. Exceptional candidates with a bachelor’s degree may be considered. Masters degrees in Business (MBA’s) from South Asia may require further academic qualifications for consideration. A degree certificate will be required if the transcript does not indicate graduation or completion from a program.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
Accepted Tests Minimum Score IELTS 7.0 overall TOEFL 100 iBT YELT Band 1
- GMAT or GRE
- Research Experience
- Prior research experience is strongly recommended.
- Completion of the online application
- The online application requires: essays (written), an updated resume and 3 recommendations. Copies of transcripts, GMAT or GRE scores may be uploaded to facilitate the initial review process.
The PhD program is offered on a full-time basis only. Full-time studies start in September of each year. All applications must be received by November 30 of the prior year of intended study for admission consideration.