PDAM Admission Requirements
The general admission requirements for the PDAM are listed below. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission, as space in each program is limited. A holistic approach is taken during the application review process and all components of the application are thoroughly reviewed.
1. An MBA degree that is equivalent to a North American MBA from a recognized university. The program should be a two year full-time or part-time program equivalent to 60 credit hours of study. Coursework must cover all the functional areas of business.
2. GMAT or GRE
A GMAT or GRE score is not required for this program.
3. Work Experience
Two years of relevant full-time work experience post undergraduate degree.
4. Completion of the online application
The online application requires: Video essays and an updated resume. Copies of transcripts may be uploaded to facilitate the initial review process.
5. Proof of English language proficiency if studies were not completed in English.
|Accepted Tests||Minimum Score|
|IELTS (Academic Test)||7.0 overall (minimum 6.5 on each dimension)|
|TOEFL||100 iBT (minimum 23 on each dimension)
Schulich’s TOEFL code is B710 with Department Code 02
- Applicants who have completed at least two years of full-time study at an accredited university in a country (or institution) where English is the official language of instruction are not required to submit an English proficiency test.
- Strong applicants whose first language is not English and do not meet the above language requirements may be considered for admission with the condition of completion of the MBA/Specialized Master’s Preparation Program offered by the York University English Language Institute.
For more information please see our Application Tips.
The PDAM program is offered on a full-time and part-time basis.
|Entry||Round 1||Round 2*||Round 3||Round 4**|
|September 2023||October 12, 2022||January 18, 2023||April 12, 2023||June 14, 2023|
|January 2024||June 1, 2023||July 12, 2023||September 14, 2023|
*International students are strongly encouraged to apply by Round 2 to allow for sufficient study permit processing time.
** Late applications may be accepted pending space availability.