York U COVID-19 Policy for Guests Attending Campus Events
York University’s Health Protocols
Vaccination | Mask | Distancing
- Guests coming to campus must provide Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or provide proof of a substantiated medical reason or other protected ground under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- On the day of the event, guests must complete and clear COVID-19 screening using YU Screen prior to attending campus events and must present a copy of the screening result to the York University Host.
- Anyone without a YU log-in ID must sign in as a “guest” to complete this screening and those who have failed COVID-19 must not attend York University campuses.
- All individuals must adhere to public health measures and other applicable safety measures inclusive of 2-metre physical distancing and wear a mask while indoors.
- Masks can be removed while eating or drinking, and guests are required to remain stationary while consuming food or beverages.
York University COVID-19 Screening Test
You must screen for COVID-19 before attending an event on York University campuses.
This screening cannot diagnose you. If you have medical questions, consult a health care provider or your local public health unit.