Graduate Diploma in Accounting Analytics (GDAN) Admission Requirements
GDAN Requirement Checklist
The general admission requirements for the GDAN program are listed below. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission, as space in each program is limited. A holistic approach is taken during the application review process and all components of the application are thoroughly reviewed.
- A 3- or 4- year undergraduate degree recognized by York University, with a B- or better average
- An accounting major/specialization or designation
- Work Experience
- Post degree full-time work experience is required; 2-4 years of experience in the accounting industry, exceptional candidates without the preferred work experience may also be considered
- Completion of the online application which requires:
- Essays (2 written, 1 timed written, 2 video)
- An up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining interest in the GDAN program and suitability for being admitted into the program
- Two references
- Unofficial copies of transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions.*
*Official copies of these documents will be required if an applicant receives an offer to the program
- Proof of English language proficiency if studies were not completed in English.
Accepted Tests Minimum Score IELTS (Academic Test) 7.0 overall (minimum 6.5 on each dimension) TOEFL 100 iBT (minimum 23 on each dimension)
Schulich’s TOEFL code is B710 with Department Code 02
- Applicants who have completed at least two years of full-time study at an accredited university in a country (or institution) where English is the official language of instruction are not required to submit an English proficiency test.
* Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is NOT REQUIRED
* Exceptions to the above requirements may be made on a case-by-case basis and which may require that the candidate be interviewed by the GDAN program director or designate/faculty member.
For more information please see our Application Tips.
The GDAN program is offered on a part-time basis only. Part-time studies start in September of each year.
|April 10, 2024
|June 19, 2024
|August 14, 2024