MBA in Technology Leadership (Tech MBA) Admission Requirements
The general admission requirements for the Tech MBA are listed below. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission, as space in the program is limited. A holistic approach is taken during the application review process and all components of the application are thoroughly reviewed.
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum B average in the last two full years (or equivalent) of academic work.
- Applicants with 3-year degrees may be considered for admission with one year of work experience beyond the required minimum.
- Work Experience
- Minimum two years of work experience in a technology firms and/or in technology-enabled roles in non-technology firms is required.
- Completion of the online application which requires:
- Proof of English language proficiency if studies were not completed in English.
*Official copies of these documents will be required if an applicant receives an offer to the program.
|Accepted Tests||Minimum Score|
|IELTS (Academic Test)||7.0 overall (minimum 6.5 on each dimension)|
|TOEFL||100 iBT (minimum 23 on each dimension)
Schulich’s TOEFL code is B710 with Department Code 02
Applicants who have completed at least two years of full-time study at an accredited university in a country (or institution) where English is the official language of instruction are not required to submit an English proficiency test.
Students who have graduated from Schulich within the last five years are eligible for the a $150 application fee waiver.
|Entry||Round 1||Round 2*||Round 3||Round 4**|
|September 2024||September 20, 2023||December 6, 2023||April 17, 2024||June 19, 2024|
* International students are strongly encouraged to apply by Round 1 to allow for sufficient study permit processing time.
** Round 4 is for Domestic applicants only. Late domestic applications may be accepted pending space availability.
Please note: Your referees can be completed after your application has been submitted. A preliminary review of your application will still be done prior to receiving references.
Students may only submit a single application. Students are not permitted to apply in multiple rounds or to multiple programs.