Steven Jin, IMBA
Co-founder, COO, ShareVision New Media E-commerce
Based in: Toronto, ON
Hometown: Chengdu, China
Graduation Year: 2015
“The IMBA is designed for international business. The courses always have a global mindset. With its international work term and strong global networks, the Schulich IMBA enabled me to launch my own business in China.”
- Learn more about the IMBA program
The IMBA allowed me to:
explore career development opportunities and expand my professional networks, both in Canada and overseas.
What I learned about myself during the IMBA:
I became more confident and realized my strengths through various projects.
Career specific knowledge I gained in the IMBA:
How to navigate through an uncertain environment and thinking from different perspectives when issues arise.
Gains by working internationally:
Valuable experiences and strong networks.
Beyond the Classroom
During my Schulich IMBA I…
- was the Communication Director of Schulich South East Asian Business Association
- was a member of Schulich Finance Association and the Graduate Business Council
- went on exchange to Guanghua School of Management in Beijing, China
- completed two work internships in China at Bosch Investment Inc. and Bank of China International
“Through the IMBA you gain great international exposure, making meaningful networks that help you excel in personal growth. You become close with classmates from different backgrounds opening a lot of opportunities.”