Graduate Diploma in Culture, Communication and Leadership in Canadian Business (CCLCB)
The Schulich Concurrent Graduate Diploma in Culture, Communication and Leadership in Canadian Business (CCLCB) equips MBA in India students with the skills needed to succeed in a Canadian corporate environment. Grow your understanding of cultural behaviours, business practices, conventions and vocabulary to confidently interact with hiring organizations upon completion of your MBA.
The curriculum features a two-term professional development course and elective classes designed to expand your communication, negotiation and presentation skills. Apply what you’ve learned in a 12-week work placement at a Canadian organization, offering meaningful work experience before transitioning to full-time employment, post-degree.
Note: The CCLCB is a concurrent diploma program open to students enrolled in the MBA in India program.
Diploma Details by Category
Career OpportunitiesView details Hide details
Schulich MBA, India Campus graduates are recruited by leading local and global companies, providing a world of career possibilities in fields such as Business Development, Consulting, Finance, Marketing, Project Management, Research Operations, Supply Chain, and Technology Consulting.
Throughout the MBA India program, you will have access to the Career Development Centre (CDC), offering a wealth of innovative programs and resources to help you launch your career. Meet alumni, recruiters and corporate leaders at information sessions and other CDC events, and receive online access to the very best career tools available.
The Schulich Centre for Career Design
Your career is top priority at Schulich. To make career decisions that are right for you, the CCD will help you identify strengths, determine career objectives, develop career plans, hone skills for career management and put your professional development plan into action.
- Our highly experienced CCD Advisors bring a unique combination of first-hand knowledge, experience and diverse perspectives in a wide variety of businesses and industry sectors.
- Take advantage of a series of proven career-building modules, including up-to-date Job Search Techniques, Self-Assessment, Resume and Cover Letter Writing, and Interview Skills to help you stand out from the competition.
- Corporate Information Sessions offer you an opportunity to meet top level recruiters, alumni and executives.Visit the Centre for Career Design
Study OptionsView details Hide details
Diploma RequirementsView details Hide details
Students must satisfy both Graduate Diploma and MBA program requirements. To graduate, a student must achieve an overall GPA of at least 4.40.
Please note that the 12.00 credits required to complete the diploma also count as MBA elective credits.
CCLCB Diploma Requirements:
- Successful completion of:
- MGMT 5000 0.00
- MGMT 6850 3.00 (following an approved placement at a Canadian organization)
- 9.00 credits of electives (3.00 credits from each of the three Elective Categories below)
- MGMT 5000 0.00 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE CANADIAN CONTEXT
- MGMT 6850 3.00 GRADUATE PLACEMENT
Students must complete a total of 9.00 credits of elective courses; 3.00 credits from each of the following three categories.
- MGMT 6300 3.00 CASE ANALYSIS AND PRESENTATION SKILLS
- SGMT 6490 3.00 INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATIONS - ANALYSIS, STRATEGY AND PRACTICE
- ORGS 6560 3.00 NEGOTIATIONS
- ORGS 6650 3.00 THE ART AND SCIENCE OF LEADERSHIP
- ORGS 6720 3.00 MANAGING TEAM DYNAMICS
- ORGS 6350 3.00 MANAGING CHANGE
- FNSV 5500 1.50 INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL SERVICES MANAGEMENT
- FNSV 6985 1.50 THE CANADIAN LIFE INSURANCE INDUSTRY & INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION
- FNSV 6700 3.00 MANAGEMENT OF RISK IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- MGMT 6200 3.00 BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND THE LAW
- PROP 6150 3.00 ECONOMIC FORCES SHAPING THE CITY
- MKTG 6321 3.00 ENTERTAINMENT CULTURE AND MARKETING