The Economist Ranks Schulich MBA #1 in Canada
The Economist yesterday ranked Schulich’s MBA program #1 in Canada in the magazine’s annual survey of the world’s top 100 MBA programs.
In addition to finishing 1st among Canadian business schools, Schulich placed 48th overall and 12th in the world among non-US schools.
The following are some of the key highlights regarding Schulich in this year’s The Economist ranking:
- Schulich ranked 1st in the world in the category of Internationalism of Alumni – a reflection of the international scope of Schulich’s global alumni network.
- Schulich ranked 2nd in the world in the category of Recruiter Diversity – the number of industries represented by recruiters who hire Schulich graduates.
- Schulich ranked 10th in the world in the category of Potential to Network.
- Schulich ranked 12th in the world in the category of Faculty Quality.
- Schulich ranked 13th in the world in the category of Salary Increase – a measurement that captures the percentage by which salaries increased pre-MBA to post-MBA.
“We’re pleased that The Economist has once again ranked Schulich’s MBA program #1 in Canada – a position Schulich has held for 15 of the 17 years during which The Economist has conducted its ranking,” said Schulich Dean Dezsö J. Horváth. “Schulich was also ranked among the top schools in the world in a number of categories that students identify as being important, including diversity of recruiters, salary increase following graduation, faculty quality and a broad international alumni network.”
To view the complete results, visit: http://www.economist.com/whichmba/full-time-mba-ranking.