Team Schulich Raises $4,700 at the 39th Annual Terry Fox Run
Members of the Schulich community laced up their sneakers for the 39th annual Terry Fox Run in support of Cancer Research on Sunday, September 15th.
Team Schulich assembled a team of over 65 online registered members and over 40 runners took part in the run at York University. Counting the online pledges alone, Team Schulich raised $4698. During the past five years, Schulich has raised over $22,600 for the Terry Fox Foundation.
The team was led by Co-Captains Daniel Loduca (UBS Athletics Director), Megan Thomson (GBC Wellness Director), and Sean Siddik (MBA 2003). Participants ran the five and ten kilometre course starting and ending at the York University Stadium. Runners ended the run with a lap around the state-of-the-art track.
This year the team’s top fundraiser was Suzanne Firth, former Director of Marketing & Communications. Congratulations to our top fundraisers:
- Suzanne Firth: $1,798
- Lily Wong (MBA 2010), Dean’s Office: $725
- Sheila Sinclair, Marketing Area: $500
- Shelly Lakernik (BBA 2022): $300
- Daniel Loduca (BBA 2021), Team Schulich Co-Captain & UBS Athletics VP: $225
- Sean Siddik (MBA 2003), Team Schulich Co-Captain: $100
- Cristina DaCosta (BBA 2023): $85
- Bela Husain, Dean’s Office: $50
- Dimash Kunayev (MBA 2021): $50
- Taiwo Olubamise (IMBA 2020): $50
- Michelle Ouyang (iBBA 2022): $50
The Team Captains are grateful for the support received from members of the Schulich community – including our students, alumni, faculty, staff, as well as family and friends. They wish to thank the generous donors who contributed directly and supported our runners.Team Schulich page.