Schulich School of Business Ranked Among Top 30 in the World for Careers in Finance, Technology & Information Management
TORONTO – Thursday, October 6, 2022 – The Schulich School of Business at York University has been ranked among the leading business schools in the world for MBA students wishing to pursue careers in finance, technology, and information management.
QS MBA ranked Schulich among the top 30 business schools in the world in Finance, Technology and Information Management. Schulich placed:
- 13th globally in Finance
- 25th globally in Technology
- 29th globally in Information Management
Schulich was also the #1 ranked MBA program in Canada in Finance, Technology, Marketing and Information Management.
The 2023 QS MBA Careers by Specialization ranking looked at three key factors:
- Career Placement – the percentage of a school’s graduates going into a particular industry or function;
- Employer Reputation – a rating that asks employers to identify the business schools from which they recruit the “most competent, innovative, and effective graduates”; and
- Research Strength – a score that measures research productivity in various disciplines.
“We’re delighted to be ranked among the leading business schools in the world in some of the major industry sectors that are very important to our students,” said Schulich Dean Detlev Zwick. “This set of rankings provides a powerful statement about the expertise of our faculty, the quality of our programs, and the very positive views of the global companies that hire our MBA graduates.”
For complete details, please visit: https://www.topmba.com/mba-rankings/specialization/2023.