The Schulich Research Office contributes to the development and delivery of information and is here to assist Schulich researchers in producing complete, strong, and competitive applications for research funding.
- Develop Faculty wide research initiatives to foster research culture
- Aid with research planning and communication
- Identify funding opportunities and support strategies to secure funding
- Facilitate and advise on grant applications and budgets
- Liaise with funding agencies or institutions to clarify policy questions or procedures
- Liaise with the Office of Research Services (ORS), Office of Research Ethics, and Office of the Vice President, Research and Innovation (VPRI)