Take advantage of your language skills and embark on a truly global career.
Applications for 2018 intake are now open!
The Schulich International MBA is designed to help you stand out when you graduate. With it you get all the benefits of an MBA plus:
- you’ll do an international work term;
- you’ll hone your proficiency in another language; and
- you’ll get one-on-one personalized coaching to help you develop a professional development plan and build your personal brand.
In the Schulich IMBA you won’t get lost in the crowd. You are part of a small cohort that goes through the first year of the program together, providing you with personal friendships and professional contacts that will last a lifetime. In your second year, you can choose and combine from the 18 cutting-edge MBA specializations of Canada’s top-ranked MBA program.
- View complete program details Apply now
“The Schulich IMBA provided the strategic insights and unfettered thinking I wanted to take my career to the next level.”
Career opportunities for IMBA graduates
Schulich’s 680 IMBA graduates stand out from the crowd. Studies that track earning power show that IMBAs outperform MBAs three years after graduation.
Schulich IMBA graduates work in Canada and abroad – in over 40 countries – for multinational corporations, ranging from RBC Financial to Sony and Siemens, and multilateral organizations, such as Médecins Sans Frontières, the World Bank and the United Nations, as well as smaller entrepreneurial companies.
Choose your competitive career advantage. Select a specialization.
At Schulich, our expertise in various specialized areas of study will help you meet your unique career objectives and give you a competitive career advantage.View specializations Hide specializations
- Arts, Media & Entertainment Management
- Business & Sustainability
- Business Consulting
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Financial Engineering (Concurrent Diploma Only)
- Financial Services
- Global Mining Management
- Global Retail Management
- Health Industry Management
- International Business
- Operations Management & Information Systems
- Organization Studies
- Real Estate & Infrastructure
- Social Sector Management
- Strategic Management
With its integrated and highly experiential core of globally oriented courses, a 12-week international work term and international strategic field study, the IMBA is a one-of-a-kind immersive International MBA experience from Canada’s Global Business School.
- View complete program details