Discover how to take a multi-stakeholder perspective and become a global leader with a Schulich MBA
- Continue your journey and learn more about the MBA and International MBA (IMBA) programs
- Engage in a TED-like Program Directors Overview and Student Insights discussion
- Experience our collaborative learning environment through mini lectures and panel discussions with leading faculty and alumni
- Chat with admission representatives about your application and the admissions process
- Network with the Dean, explore program areas and specializations with faculty, meet enrolment staff and current students
Opportunities To ConnectDirections & Accommodations
Admissions Zone: Interact with program directors and admission representatives. Find out how to finance your degree and how the admissions process works.
Student Experience Zone: Meet our faculty and explore program areas and specializations open to you. Network with our enrolment staff and student leadership teams and find out how to get the most from your experience inside and outside the classroom.
Career and Alumni Zone: Connect with our career strategy team. Network with our alumni who will share their experiences. Learn about our strong global alumni and the opportunities available while at Schulich and post graduation.
Alumni Fireside Chat: Join a panel consisting of MBA and IMBA alumnus discuss their experience at Schulich and how it helped them secure success in their lives and careers post-Schulich. Come prepared to ask questions.