News and Highlights
- Douglas Barrett, Schulich's Bell Media Professor in Media Management, discusses the Corus - Shaw Media deal on CBC's the EXCHANGE
- Adjunct Professor, Trina McQueen, Moderates A Discussion with the Federal Candidates on the Future of the Screen-Based industries at TIFF Bell Lightbox, Wednesday October 7th, 2015
- ''Fearless in Finance," Schulich alumn Tricia Baldwin featured in the most recent issue of the International Arts Manager
- Bell Media Professor, Doug Barrett, moderates the Centre for Governance’s session on employment issues in Canada’s communications sector."
- Schulich marketing professor Markus Giesler delivers TEDxYorkU presentation
- Schulich Adjunct Professor, Trina McQueen, Women in Film and Television 2014 Crystal Awards Special Jury Award of Distinction Recipient
- Schulich MBA Program Ranked #1 in the World in Responsible Business
- MBA/JD’15 student recommends broadcast industry reforms to CRTC
A Personal Invitation to Experience Schulich.
Schulich offers Canada’s only English language MBA with a specialization in Arts and Media Administration. The program provides a deep and current understanding of management issues and practices in the arts, media and entertainment sectors across a spectrum from broadcasting, digital and social media industries to not-for-profit arts and social enterprise organizations. Students will achieve a thorough and current understanding of the business of creative industries, enabling them to support and advance their careers.
In its forty-five year history, program alumni have achieved senior management positions in all areas of the arts, entertainment and media sectors, as well as senior government policy positions. Program instructors are distinguished leaders in their disciplines, and students gain regular access to current top executives, in formal and informal activities.
While the program focuses on the Canadian experience in a globalized environment, it is also designed to support educational objectives of exchange and foreign students, with a rich network of support and extra-curricular activities.