Welcome to the Centre of Excellence in Responsible Business
COERB at the Schulich School of Business is a global leader in creating and disseminating new knowledge about the social, ethical, environmental and political responsibilities of business. Drawing on over 40 faculty experts from across the school, COERB is one of the world’s largest and most influential academic centres dedicated to triple bottom line thinking.
Upcoming Events and Responsible Business Dialogue Series
- COERB is now on Twitter. Please connect with us.
- COERB is now on Facebook. Please connect with us.
- Jan 14th, 11:30 - 1:00pm, SAVE THE DATE: COERB Meet and Greet An opportunity to meet the Centre faculty and staff and find out what is going on and how to get involved.
- Jan 21st, 11:30 - 1:00pm, Bob Willard, Author, Sustainability Advantage "The Why and What of the New Future-Fit Business Imperative".
- Feb 4th, 11:30 - 1:00pm, Brendan Seale., Sustainability Manager, IKEA Canada "People and Planet Positive"
Research with Impact
Few schools in the world can match the depth, diversity and quality of Schulich’s research on ethics, sustainability and CSR. From investigations of competitive social strategies, to sustainable supply chain management, responsible consumption, and auditor ethics, Schulich research on responsible business is research that makes a difference - through its impacts on academia, on practice, and on society. Learn about some of our exciting research projects, and discover the innovate approaches and fresh insights that research at the Centre delivers.
Gain the skills and knowledge to succeed.
Our pioneering programmes offer unparalleled opportunities for stimulating new thinking about the key management challenges involved in building a sustainable future. World renowned faculty experts provide unique, tailored learning experiences for responsible leaders of every stripe, from undergraduates right up to seasoned executives.
Our executive education division assists business in the transformation to corporate sustainability by providing senior executives in business, government and civil society with the vision, education, tools and support necessary to champion sustainable development in their organizations.