Welcome to the Centre of Excellence in Responsible Business
COERB at the Schulich School of Business is a global leader in creating and disseminating new knowledge about the social, ethical, environmental and political responsibilities of business. Drawing on over 40 faculty experts from across the school, COERB is one of the world’s largest and most influential academic centres dedicated to triple bottom line thinking.
Upcoming Events and Responsible Business Dialogue Series
- COERB is now on Facebook. Please connect with us.
- Sept 15th, 1:00 - 2:30 pm, HELLE BANK JORGENSEN, Head of the UN Global Compact Network Canada ,
- Sept 17th, 11:30 - 1:00 pm, JAMES TEMPLE, Chief Corporate Responsibility Officer, PwC Management Services "Aligning community engagement strategies with business objectives: Linking core competencies in the workplace to community sector needs"
- Sept 17th, 1:00 - 3:00 pm, COERB WELCOME EVENT
- Sept 30th, 11:30 - 1:00 pm, SONYA FIORINI, Senior Director, Corporate Social Responsibility Loblaw Companies Limited "What do consumers want? Highlights from Loblaw's consumer CSR research"
- Oct 22nd, 11:30 - 1:00 pm, HEATHER MAK, Manager, Sustainability & Responsibility, Tim Hortons Inc Making a True Difference: Sustainability and Responsibility at Tim Hortons
- Sustainability Related Course information for 2014-2015, Signing up for courses soon? Then you will want to read this.
Research with Impact
Few schools in the world can match the depth, diversity and quality of Schulich’s research on ethics, sustainability and CSR. From investigations of competitive social strategies, to sustainable supply chain management, responsible consumption, and auditor ethics, Schulich research on responsible business is research that makes a difference - through its impacts on academia, on practice, and on society. Learn about some of our exciting research projects, and discover the innovate approaches and fresh insights that research at the Centre delivers.
Gain the skills and knowledge to succeed.
Our pioneering programmes offer unparalleled opportunities for stimulating new thinking about the key management challenges involved in building a sustainable future. World renowned faculty experts provide unique, tailored learning experiences for responsible leaders of every stripe, from undergraduates right up to seasoned executives.
Our executive education division assists business in the transformation to corporate sustainability by providing senior executives in business, government and civil society with the vision, education, tools and support necessary to champion sustainable development in their organizations.