MBA – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the MBA program accredited?
Yes! The Schulich School of Business is fully accredited by the following accreditation bodies:AICTE (India), AMBA (UK), EQUIS (Europe), OCGS (Ontario)
1. What is the class profile for the MBA?
MBA Class of 2014 Profile
29 Average Age
660 Average GMAT
B+ Average GPA
5 yrs Average Work Experience
7:3 Male:Female Ratio
41% International Students
1. Is the MBA program offered online?
Unfortunately, distance-education is not offered.
1. Can I specialize in the Schulich MBA?
Yes. In the second year of your MBA, you can choose to specialize in one or two of our 20 different areas of specialization.
2. How do I pick a specialization? What are the admissions requirements?
You do not have to pick a specialization until you have completed all of the year 1 MBA core courses. When you start the second year (third term) of the MBA program, you can declare your specialization.
Regardless of which area of specialization you choose to pursue, all of the MBA admissions requirements are the same. You are applying to the MBA, not to the specialization.
3. Do I have to pick a specialization?
No, it is not required for Schulich students to choose a specialization.