MBA in India Admission Requirements
The MBA in India program is offered on a full-time basis only. Studies start in September of each year.
|Program Start||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4|
|September 2018||December 1, 2017||February 1, 2018||March 15, 2018||April 30, 2018|
Note: Each candidate is judged on their own merits with due consideration given to the criteria set out below. The strength of the application is also assessed on other considerations including management experience, leadership potential, entrepreneurial experience, communication skills, creativity, involvement in community and extracurricular activities and other factors that may contribute to future success.
1. Academic Background
First Class Standing in:
- A Master’s degree
- A four year Bachelor’s degree (e.g. BEng, BPharm, BArch, MBBS)
Note: Applicants who hold a three year Bachelor’s degree are accepted on a case by case basis
For candidates who have studied at an accredited degree granting institution in India
2. GMAT Score
Acceptable scores on all measures of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Applicants with acceptable scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) are admitted on a case by case basis. (GMAT code: Z75-X8-91)
3. Relevant Work Experience
Two years of relevant full-time work experience (post-undergraduate degree)
5. English Proficiency
Proof of English language proficiency if English was not language of degree study. (TOEFL code: B710)
6. Formal Interview
Successful candidates must pass a formal interview process
7. Completion of the Online Application
Applicants must apply online to the Schulich School of Business and submit:
- Application and supplementary essays
- Video essays (the video interview link will be shared in 1-2 days after completion of the application)
- Two recommendations
- Official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (transcripts to be sent directly to Schulich from the issuing institution)
- Detailed résumé of employment history
- Application fee
- Proof of English language proficiency (if applicable)
Please note: Your GMAT/GRE score and responses from your referees can be completed after your application has been submitted. A preliminary review of your application will still be done prior to receiving these items.
Students may only submit a single application. Students are not permitted to apply in multiple rounds or to multiple programs.